Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got bench fever. Found about 30 dead standing White Pines a few miles from my cabin. Some are massive, and WP is a gorgeous wood with a broad blue band of grain running at the outer rings of the logs.

First bench complete, and the bench being worked on today. This is from a Cottonwood from my property, and am trying out some new ideas. I'll start the finish work on it in a few days.

ReloadingBenchFinished001.jpg moreBenches005.jpg moreBenches010.jpg moreBenches011.jpg moreBenches014.jpg

·
Banned
2,263 Posts
Lookin good MM336! How 'bout carvin one of them logs down for a stool, and mounting that Husky cushion on top of it.:hmmmm:

·
Registered
126 Posts
Montana, you really need a hobby, wait, you have one. Afraid I'm like the Lt., I can take a perfectly good piece of wood and roast a marshmallow over it :eating: Once again, good job!

·
Banned
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Montana, you really need a hobby, wait, you have one. Afraid I'm like the Lt., I can take a perfectly good piece of wood and roast a marshmallow over it :eating: Once again, good job!
Winters are long and this past one was really long. This sort of project gets pent up. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts