Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Just checking in with all of T4 friends....I got an question to ALL...What is the biggest or smallest game yal have shot with your T4? and If yal have any photo of the harvest plz share them with us here..Thanks in advance.SORRY GUYS i DIDNT PROOF READ ME POST,,,SORRY FOR THE MISSED SPELL TITLE..LOL

fixed that for you. Mr fixit

·
Super Moderator
7,958 Posts
Lots of Whitetail deer and a few Elk.

Reactions: utahtrapper

·
Registered
9,364 Posts
harvested? no we harvest fruits and vegetables, we kill game.

·
Registered
10,159 Posts
900lb bison in South Dakota. Two shots of 280gr Corbon bonded core soft points, the last being at 300 yards, dropped her in her tracks.
20140123_114208.jpg 20140123_114213.jpg

·
Registered
661 Posts
As soon as I read the title to this thread I had visions of someone posting pics of a rabbits decapitated head and a couple of disembodied feet laying next to a bloody powder puff tail and a bunch of concussion cracked Easter eggs, .....All I have killed with mine is a big doe deer, missed a buck. Been trying to score a hog and or coyote but no luck so far.

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Biggest....
This 'little' bull (~750 lbs):
(with these bullets: Post. Whole thread)

(Given 3-5 more years, he may have been a force to be reckoned with, but the herd he was in made him look like a tiny little thing; and he was just running as a satellite bull.)

On the small end...
A few lizards, and some grouse (one in flight), with shotshells.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Nice moose is the biggest. Smallest was a gopher and some Prairie Chickens.

·
Premium Member
4,170 Posts
Biggest...deer (been unlucky on many bear hunts)
smallest...jack-rabbit (your right about not wanting to see that)

·
Registered
970 Posts
Biggest - Pig

Smallest - Possum

BB

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
1 nice Muley
2 nice cow elk
3 2 that I am still trying to catch up with a nice bull elk and nice bull moose hanging out together
4 my tiny muley next to my wifes I thought I did ok till 5 hours later she still has the biggest buck in our family

444 all fell where shot:eating:

Attachments

·
Registered
10,613 Posts
Just got mine last year, so one lonely little doe. It was 135yds. away with the Hornaday 265gr FTX, pretty devastating even at that distantance. This was two days after I got it, and most wouldn't want to see the exit wound.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts