Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
30,585 Posts
What browser are you using? I use Firefox and pages load in a couple seconds.

In addition, I use CCleaner by Piriform which is free to clean my cashe everynight. When was the last time you cleared your temporary internet folders?

Let me know the answers and we can go from there, or send me a PM, maybe we can figure it out.

Jack

·
Premium Member
2,537 Posts
Jim - I suspect the NSA can't keep up making copies of everything. In the last few days in addition to the site being slow I get bumped off about 3 times per 30 minutes. I have no problem with any of the other sites I frequent. Shenandoah

·
Premium Member
7,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What browser are you using? I use Firefox and pages load in a couple seconds.

In addition, I use CCleaner by Piriform which is free to clean my cashe everynight. When was the last time you cleared your temporary internet folders?

Let me know the answers and we can go from there, or send me a PM, maybe we can figure it out.

Jack

Hey Jack,

That is the exact same thing that I am running. CCleaner works well. This morning things are going at normal speed so I don't know what caused the slow down.

·
Premium Member
12,016 Posts
Its the Illegals coming accross the border!...........They're taking a toll on EVERYTHING!......I think Obumma even allocated my computer to one of them,................... as long as they keep their grades up!

Tom

·
Premium Member
5,417 Posts
No problem w/ IE or Firefox from here.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.