Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if you had to do without either sex or the stuff afterwards like talking and cuddling, which would you choose and why? I would have to give up men altogether which I don't think I could do because I couldn't live without either one of those things.

·
Premium Member
1,343 Posts
I like talking and cuddling before, during and after. I think it's all part of the total package. If I just wanted sex I'd hire a "working girl".

·
Premium Member
12,094 Posts
Thats a bit of a tough one, mostly because it seems if your not mushy enuff & talkative after the fact women dont seem inclined to think you care. Me I'd just as soon go to sleep or if its early enuff just go about my buisness. That said its usually night time & a blue moon too when I get mine so I just go with the flow mostly. Better to keep the peace than not get a peice. :D

·
Banned
2,406 Posts
Guys you can't beat a young Ewe ,no demands ,no cuddling and right to sleep .

G

·
WIZ. Thank you Sir, nothing beats experience. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . POWDERMAN. :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

·
Premium Member
12,094 Posts
powderman said:
WIZ. Thank you Sir, nothing beats experience. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . POWDERMAN. :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

I was thinking the same thing. :lol: :lol: But then it accured to me even if you get a nice young yew, sooner or later you'll be stuck with an old goat. :lol:
No offence Anna. :shock: :lol: :oops: :p

·
Registered
553 Posts
Honestly, I could give up cuddling. Ok, I know that is weird for a woman to say. But after taking care of 3 rambunctious munchkins all day, I have very little energy left. Only enough for one last activity. And sex just takes the cake. :wink: :)

·
Premium Member
14,841 Posts
I suppose you could come here and have both, albeit vicariously. 8)

G

·
tough123 said:
Honestly, I could give up cuddling. Ok, I know that is weird for a woman to say. But after taking care of 3 rambunctious munchkins all day, I have very little energy left. Only enough for one last activity. And sex just takes the cake. :wink: :)
YEP. POWDERMAN. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
8,076 Posts
You guys got things wrong....Make them chase you..Women are not the last word on anything.Takes two to tango!!!They like $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If we think low..They think High..

Jayco :lol:

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
My problem would be if I just got cuddling then I'd want more and if I had more than I would want cuddling so I'd have to give up both but then I'd probably go batshit and knock the nearest loing haired male over the head with a bottle of Pinot and haul him off to my cave.

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
No cuddling or no sex.....hmm thats a hard one.
But really I only cuddle/talk to with girls I like. Otherwise I'm wam bam thank you mame." If there is no feeling other than in your crotch then I don't see much use talking and such.
\
But in all honesty I'd rather just go right to sleep afterwards.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts