Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What all variations of Marlins were chambered in .35 Remington that are stainless actions? Pictures are a plus along with the variations name to identify it.

·
Super Moderator
12,192 Posts
The only stainless versions in .35 Remington are the XLR and LTD. Here's a pic of both though my XLR has been modified somewhat..

·
Banned
2,593 Posts
Only two, The 24" pistol grip and laminate XLR and the Walnut 18 1/2" straight stock SS-LTD. They are long gone and I'd say there will never be another production Stainless 35 rem.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
kingstrider said:
The only stainless versions in .35 Remington are the XLR and LTD. Here's a pic of both though my XLR has been modified somewhat..
Thanks for the info. I'm more of a pistol-grip, walnut, and steel guy. I may try to find an LTD and give it a full length mag tube and pistol stock conversion whenever I scrounge together a bit more cash.

·
Banned
2,593 Posts
However you arrive at said rifle, its going to be expensive.

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
gdpolk said:
Thanks for the info. I'm more of a pistol-grip, walnut, and steel guy. I may try to find an LTD and give it a full length mag tube and pistol stock conversion whenever I scrounge together a bit more cash.
Might be easier to cut down an XLR, it's already got the pistol grip stock.

·
Premium Member
3,192 Posts
2007-2010? Catalog 336xlr .35 rem, I have know idea how many were ever made, but I doubt if it were many!!! Anyone have an idea as to how many total were manufactured?

2005 Limited production 336ss-ltd .35 rem only 500 made!!! 8)

·
Registered
201 Posts
Here's my .35 rem xlr after Brockmans cut it down and did some work to it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts