Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
....who'll ride 400 miles by snowmachine in under 36 hours?

Well, marrying her was an obvious first step.

Then, take her hunting:

(Things like this do help me overlook her faults.)

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The Feds frown very heavily on hunting reindeer - it goes back a long ways but the Fed Gov wanted to protect the Natives' sole agricultural enterprise. I supposed they might not have a problem with whacking an occasional reindeer gone wild and mixed into the herds of caribou, but these lacked ear tags and came along with a portion of the NWA caribou herd - so we had our pick of about a half millon animals! (Actually, these guys were educated by the more local hunters and knew we weren't out to take pictures.......at least not while they were alive. :lol:

G

·
A few years ago I pulled in to my cousins house. There was a young lady outside weilding a very large knife as she cleaned a big catfish. My nephew Josh came towards me as I pointed at her and said, uhhhhh, is that, uhhh. Josh said, YEP, thats my wife. I said, WOW, does she cook too??? He patted his belly and said, what do you think??? He said he put her to the test before proposing marriage. First, he bought her a beagle and then a shotgun. Then they went hunting. She even has her own 357. We had a ball shooting, she loved my 1911 and fell in love with my MK11 Ruger. His next project is to get her to start casting bullets, probably is by now. She reloads too. Yep, she's a keeper for sure. POWDERMAN. :D :D :D :D :D :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts