Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've recently added a new subset of firearms to my collection, namely muzzleloaders, and have found a few muzzleloading specific forums with items for sale, but found it odd that there didn't seem to be anything for sale related to black powder and muzzleloading on this forum even though we have this Black Powder subtopic. Was curious if other members ever list such items for sale here, or if everyone tends to list them elsewhere?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Welcome to being the crazy uncle they keep locked in a closet.

·
Super Moderator
25,755 Posts
darkwater, we have no designated black powder TP sub-form, folks use the following TP sub-forum:
Rifles For Sale/Wanted/NO MARLINS HERE

Jack

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
darkwater, we have no designated black powder TP sub-form, folks use the following TP sub-forum:
Rifles For Sale/Wanted/NO MARLINS HERE
Jack
Thanks, Jack...though the lack of anything there currently makes me think black powder items are going to be infrequent. Hope you have been well, it's been awhile since I've checked in here!

·
Super Moderator
25,755 Posts
Thanks, Jack...though the lack of anything there currently makes me think black powder items are going to be infrequent. Hope you have been well, it's been awhile since I've checked in here!
They are infrequent but when they show up, folks show interest. We're all hanging in there, don't be such a stranger.

Jack

1 - 5 of 5 Posts