Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
someone that must not really want to sell a rifle, otherwise he would have posted pictures.

·
Premium Member
1,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I went back and looked at the listing - new seller with no feedback - I smell a rat.............A new seller trying to sell something that may not exist - unless he had someone modify a cowboy. Heck, a hundred bucks and no reserve? Starting price is too low - I believe this one may be a scam.

·
Administrator
23,798 Posts
336CB cal 38-55 presentation grade. More than likely something out of marlins specialty shop. I've seen a 336 presidential grade and would love to own it. It is in the Gerald R. Ford Museum in Grand Rapids, Michigan. This rifle is a 30-30 and is engraved all over bbl included. Very fine detail hand cut checkering and excellent wood. Just a guess on my part but I do know marlin makes all grades of firearms.

·
Premium Member
7,244 Posts
In the UK, with no rating, no reserve, and no pictures! Good luck going to England to try and collect when you don't get this gun!

·
Premium Member
3,049 Posts
If it sounds too good to be true. :shock:
IT IS! :)

·
Registered
719 Posts
tuna boat!!!!!!!

passpasspass.............it will take $$$$ to get imported, no pics, and more importantly..~no feedback!
"i like my guns, but i love my money!"
passpasspass................. :shock:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts