Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Join the team if you haven't already. It's absolutely free, and it's a great part of Marlin history. I plan on taking a deer with mine this fall :biggrin:

·
Super Moderator
24,971 Posts
I too hope to get a deer with my 32 WSP this year. Hopefully the weather will be more consistent this fall.

·
Premium Member
2,128 Posts
I've had several over the years but haven't found a keeper yet, still looking.

Reactions: ballistics04

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
My 1893 is a 32 H.P.S.

Marlin 1893 001.JPG

Does that count?

M

·
Premium Member
6,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Premium Member
6,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've had several over the years but haven't found a keeper yet, still looking.
Hope you find one that you can't part with :tee:

Reactions: Pereira and Ret_Eng

·
Premium Member
6,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I got 2 of them. A 1893 rifle & an 1893 SRC. I haven't joined any teams because I would have to join all of them. I currently own 37 straight-grip Marlin levers - all the calibers including 25-36 M. I gots "Marlinitis" real bad!
That's a little more than a hand full. Sounds like a great collection though :biggrin:

Reactions: cds4570

·
Registered
9,518 Posts
I want to be a team member, and will ask to Join when I pick up my 32 special later this week. Stay tuned !

·
Registered
726 Posts
I haven't asked to join because I have never seen a Marlin chambered one. My grandfather has on that was his girlfriend of 17 years hunting rifle until she got sick. Her name was Billie and more of a grandmother to me than my real on the cancer took her from us way to soon at 75 years of age she passed on January 31 2009. But I have never shot it my grandpa says it at respects "it is like a .30-30 but a little better" his words. he hates technolgy otherwise he would be a wealth of knowledge on here after all he has owned many lever guns between Marlin and Winchester. His 1894 cowboy model in .357 problay saw more use in a decade of cowboy action then they are designed for. Enough on that someone spots one they want to get rid of let me know. I do prefer a .45-70 though.

·
Super Moderator
8,036 Posts
I beleive I have thrown my name in the hat, as I will be in the crowd that will take this 1952 32 spl to the woods in search of deer this fall. I will also shoot it all summer long just cus i can. maybe we can have a small internal competition to see hwo drops the most or biggest this fall with this wonderful caliber.

·
Premium Member
6,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I want to be a team member, and will ask to Join when I pick up my 32 special later this week. Stay tuned !
We'll need to see pictures :biggrin:

·
Registered
9,518 Posts
We'll need to see pictures :biggrin:
OK, I picked it up. Its a 1952 336SC. Hopefully it shoots, the bore looks Great. Now I have to go find the thread and ask to join. DSCF4209.JPG DSCF4214.JPG DSCF4213.JPG DSCF4210.JPG

1 - 20 of 41 Posts