Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen polls and hats and T-Shirt etc for "team 35".

I must have missed something.

I need to "join". What is the membership fee or initiation process?

I own I think a 2003 336C in 35 Rem.

·
Premium Member
9,467 Posts
No membership fee or initiation process. You join by asking me to include you, which you just did. You're #172.

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is there some special thread link on the site or something?

Just wondering what benefits my membership allows me now that I am esteemed #172

·
Premium Member
28,803 Posts
No bells and whistles. Discounts or fanfare..You just get to Hang with the big boys ;) The trouble makers from down the Hall!! ;D Welcome to the team. Gunrunner # 37..

·
Registered
25,055 Posts
gunrunner said:
No bells and whistles. Discounts or fanfare..You just get to Hang with the big boys ;) The trouble makers from down the Hall!! ;D Welcome to the team. Gunrunner # 37..
Anything gunnrunner is in is bound to drag you to the gutter.. ROFLMAO..

I couldn't resist.. you left this wide open.. 8) ;D

·
Premium Member
28,803 Posts
Gunjunkie! If I had feelings youd hurt em for sure! ;D Its all Autographs and Sunglasses when ya run with me BrotherMan 8) ;D Gunrunner,,

·
Registered
25,055 Posts
gunrunner said:
Gunjunkie! If I had feelings youd hurt em for sure! ;D Its all Autographs and Sunglasses when ya run with me BrotherMan ;D Gunrunner,,
ROFLMAO you are without a doubt the most easy going guy I have ever seen on this site.. ;D

·
Premium Member
28,803 Posts
Its these blame Meds Im on ;D Somebody stole my truck awhile ago, I hollared at em that it needed gas! ;D ;D But dont let it get out Gunjunkie, the big boys will start takin my lunch money again ;D Gunrunner,,

·
Premium Member
9,467 Posts
ncoop25 said:
I want in too I have a 02' 336c and a 760 pump in 35.
You're #174.

By the way, if anyone else wants to join, there's a sticky in this forum for membership requests. That way I'll be sure to see it because I check it every day.

·
Premium Member
28,803 Posts
Me talking about the meds, reminds me of one time my cousin me and my brother Mike were sitting around drinking a few.My cousin took out a pill of some sort and took it. I asked em what was that?? He said I take that to keep me from killin yall :D Mike said well you just remember We aint taking nothing thatll keep us from killing you ;D ;D Gunrunner,,

·
Premium Member
923 Posts
I didn't realize that the team is only open to 35 Rem owners. I thought it was open to 35 caliber owners, which would also include 356 Win owners, but then I saw the hat design. Like the Moss Green hat though. Maybe I need to buy a 35 Rem again. I sold my 336c in 35 Rem to buy the 356ER.

Bob George

·
Premium Member
28,803 Posts
You did what?? ;D Say it aint so Bruiser!! Shoot join anyway, Im sure youll get to thinking how cool itd be to have both! Gunrunner,,

·
Premium Member
9,467 Posts
Bruiser said:
I didn't realize that the team is only open to 35 Rem owners. I thought it was open to 35 caliber owners, which would also include 356 Win owners, but then I saw the hat design. Like the Moss Green hat though. Maybe I need to buy a 35 Rem again. I sold my 336c in 35 Rem to buy the 356ER.

Bob George
In rare instances, I make exceptions. ;D My wife was a member before I gave her one of my .35 Remingtons. You just have to swear on a stack of bibles that you're going to get one eventually. ;D We're more inclusionary than exclusionary.

You're #175.

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
At least a 356 Win is a lever action caliber.

It's those dastardly 35 Wheelen guys we have to be careful about ;D

But then again maybe Browning BLR they make in a 358 Win and possibly a 35 Wheelen for all I know???

·
Registered
220 Posts
Brian...Can I have a "special" number since I am a fellow Floridian??.........................by the way, are you a hunter or prefer to just collect and shoot?
Kiddin' about the special number by the way.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts