Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For about six weeks, I haven't been able to view any of the posts on MO. I'd get the header at the top of the screen, but a blank screen below it.

All of a sudden, today, I can see the posts again.

Anyone know what happened?

hog

·
Registered
688 Posts
I'd say that you've done something very, very, very bad and were being punished for it. :lol:

Not the faintest idea, truth be told.

·
Premium Member
14,841 Posts
Hmmm,

Larry must have reinstated you. :lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen:

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
As Jack Benny would say, with the palm of his hand on the side of his face......."WELL!"

If Larry had a problem with anything I said, I don't have the faintest idea what it could have been. There were no warnings or anything.

I have suspicions that the real problem wasn't personal at all, but had something to do with come kind of computer glitch....or something like that.

Anyway, I'm baaaaaaak!

hog

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
I agree on the computer problem idea, especially since you don't mention DNS error pages coming up... problems like that usually can be fixed in Internet Options by clearing cookies and files. Clear the history folder while you are there- it will give your browser a few more teeth....

Regards,

Doc Sharptail

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
Hogship was not Larry I am sure. could have been corrupt cookie even,, I was waiting for you to pm be back on the other site to notify him if problem still was there,, never heard from you.... Sorry if was a cross communication loss between us too ..

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oops, sorry GJ.....

I didn't realize you were waiting on a response from me. Well, for whatever reason, it looks like the problem has resolved itself.

Thanks for your help.

hog

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
No Problem, just glad your back :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts