1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,841 Posts
Ya got me for sure. Neat pic

Dave 8)

G

·
Largest I have is a 416 REM MAG :!: So as you can see I have nothing large enough to kill it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
OT:

Somewhere in a box of probably never to be seen again slides at my elderly Aunt's house, there is a picture of your's truly, age very young...mayby 4 or 5.....low crawling down the yard, stalking a rabbit about this size. I have a salt shaker in my hand, a$$ waving in the air...............I have to admit, a tear came to my eye remembering the pranks Uncle Mac would get me into. He left us in 1980 and that picture brought him right back for a second...........thanks! ttt

·
Registered
223 Posts
If you haven't been charged by one yet don't laugh folks, it's sheer terror...

A .458 Win Mag with 500gr solids for sure!

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Jimmy Carter was terrorized by a rabbit that one time........... :roll:

·
Premium Member
12,094 Posts
tubbythetuba said:
Jimmy Carter was terrorized by a rabbit that one time........... :roll:
So were those guys in that Monty Python flik "Search for the Holy grail"
These things can be dangerous, please procede with caution if you come across one in the wild! :p

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
6pt-sika said:
GET A 50 BMG QUICK :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, quickly..................."Hare today, gone tomorrow"

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
For a strange reason, I have a mental image of some dorky slob hunter leaving a trail of green boxes that fall from an overstuffed picnic basket as he stumbles from the parking lot at the local public hunting spot. He carries a single shot 30-06 with a scope affixed by way of duct tape & radiator hose clamps, and he wears a very determined look upon his stalwart countenance. Things look grim for the innocent little wabbit! :(

At this moment, some hefty frump who looks like she played offensive tackle (no matter what she plays, it's offensive! :shock: )exits the AMC Pacer and lets rip a screech that would crack plaster in the next county. She reminds her wiley hunter to be quiet and shoot some of the creatures of the trees, too! :wink: There may be certain pleasures in store for a successful hunter, she hints! :shock:

WILL the baby wabbit and the peaceful little squills survive the wicked assault of their forest home?? WILL the escapee from Dickie Simmons' fat farm get her fill of fresh wabbit liver?? WILL the intrepid hunter be able to hit a bull in the butt with a banjo, let alone a defenseless little wabbit?? Stay tuned for the next thrilling chapter of DEATH IN THE SHORT GRASS!!

Not to worry!! :D Even the 3 blind mice (who are shooting craps with the wabbit) can sense the approach of our hero!! Well, eventually, it's load up on 99 cent boogers at the drive-in or starve for the hunter, his spouse and the gaggle of half-naked brats who accompany them. Having suffered the mockery, derision and lack of attention by his soul mate, he resolves to make tracks for the library where he can log on and regale a certain group of bored gun nuts with imaginary tales of his hunting prowess!! :wink: The mice get cleaned out playing dice, and the wabbit hops away in search of a bunny to whom he can teach certain mathematical functions for the rest of the evening!! :D

(yep, it's pretty dang boring tonight!! I meant to have a stirring tale of my turkey hunting exploits, but the turks had other ideas!) SW

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
First time I ever saw a cat laugh all the starch out of his ears... Or was it crying? :shock:

I like Fluffy!! :D A gen-u-ine real life pokemon!!! :wink: SW

·
Registered
542 Posts
Ok, I could probably go out after the beast with a hot loaded
350 grn RN in the 45/70, but how the hell am I gonna get
it outta the woods ? would have to call a few buddies up, then
I gotta pay for their gas, beer, food, and such, it would be
logistically better to just go after Elk and Deer. :) :) :) :) :) :)

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
Be very ,very quiet I'm hunting wabbits..

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
Heat of course :lol:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts