Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guy's / Gal's
I have several 22 lr. Lever rifles. I really enjoy shooting these rifles. My home range I have been working on. Right now it is a 25 yard range where it is, I have more land but there is no hills on the rest of the land that I can make a longer range on. I will have to build something up as a stop for a 50 and 100 yard range.
But right now I am very happy with my 25 yard range. It is still a work in progress, as I get the money (when not buying guns) I put a little more into it. First picture is a closer look and the second is from 25 Yards away. Where I shoot from.
This range goes from 1" , 10", 8", 6" 4", 3", 1". Rack on left side has a 2", and 2 6" plates. Forget what size my Bear and Coyote is on the right hand rack.
Close up of the range

25 Yard Picture

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'm building a range on my land. I have it setup out to 100 yrds. I have a huge pond dam for my backstop. I hsve a few steel plates formy rimfires. They arent heavy enough for a centerfire rifle. Ifound this out withmy 308 punching holes in them.
It's a work in progress but I keep improving it. I have room to go for 200yrds but I shoot 22lr most of the time. My next mod will be adding a second target lane.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
NRA4ever,
Must post a picture when you get it there. I keep adding to mine also. I have added more plates and two shooting tree's. Mine go from two 1" plates up to the 1' and Coyote and Bear.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.