Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope to get into reloading my own but I believe that is some time in the future. In the mean time, I need to get some factory loads to get comfortable with it. SO where do you all get your ammo for your .35 rem? any recommendations for on line sources.I noticed powder valley has pretty good prices but they are out of stock.

·
Premium Member
8,309 Posts
Finding .35Rem ammo is a PITA these days in the Atlanta area :eek:

·
Registered
649 Posts
There's at least two stores in the large town 30 miles away that almost always have it in stock, both LE and Remington 200 grain CL. I've also ordered it from Sportsman's Guide before with decent prices, although they backordered my 35 Whelen ammo so many times I finally canceled that order. What I've run through mine so far has been Federal 200, Remington 200 and LE 200. Haven't really found a "favorite" yet, but soon will be reloading all these empty cases anyway. Seems like I usually pay around $28 per box or so at the store. A little less from SG. Graf's probably also has some.

·
Banned
2,116 Posts
I save the store bought stuff for hunting. I buy ammo off tables at gun shows for the range, plinking and keep the brass.

·
Premium Member
13,701 Posts
Here is a link for multiple sources ranked in price order. I use this website to buy much of my ammo across multiple caliber platforms. Cheap pricing but you have to figure in shipping to get the real price. It never pays to buy one box of anything online because of the shipping charges.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I just bought a box of 35 Rem LE ammo at Scheels for $22.99. Bought some Wichester 200 gr PP at a gun show a couple of weeks ago for $21.95. This is on the west coast. I'm not sure how it compares to other areas.

·
Registered
75 Posts
After doing alot of searching online, I finaly found my 35 ammo at Bass-Pro, The price is $26.99 I am not sure if this is a good price or not because this is the first 35 I have bought. But they do have it in stock...Ray

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i bought a box at Bass Pro myself but it was $24.95 per box. That may be the going rate but was hoping for a good prove that beat that. I agree, bying on line you have to buy at least 4 boxes or the shipping just eats up any difference.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts