Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spent all day Saturday cleaning up my friend's conglomeration of gun parts, and what have you left over from his estate! Long day, and my poor little truck was full to the top of the canopy, plus the passenger bucket and floor too!
Left it all in the truck, and took it straight to the gun show today! Pretty rummy, and fortunately I had help from a couple friends, so they continuosly kept the hounds at bay, while we sorted and put things on the tables. Filled 6 tables with gun parts, scopes, books, army canvas gear, etc...
It was a real feeding frenzy when we turned things loose, and the guys at our collectors club started buying! Never stopped for 4 hours straight! I'm gonna have to go back to work to get some rest tomorrow!
The Marlins from my friend's estate have started to go at auction arms. Sad to see his collection broken up, but his wife just couldn't afford to keep any of it, so at least the money will help her out. Lots of NIB or Like NIB collectable Marlins. Most from the 60's and 70's.
http://www.auctionarms.com/search/auctions(1).aspx?&ad=jackthedog

·
Premium Member
7,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Max, I sure miss him.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts