Marlin Firearms Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts
luvalever said:
becasue with gas prices one hour drive is about the cost of the savings you would get for driving.
I have the same problem every time I type "becasue" - - in my head I am spelling "BECAUSE" but my left ring finger has a faster response on the 's' than my right index finger has the the "u".

I found a 1911 Kimber 9mm I was looking for over in stock at a shop near Charlotte and it was about $50 cheaper than local store (had to wait for them to order it).
Then I thought about the 1.5 hour driver there and another 1.5 hours back and the cost of gas - - - - - called local shop and asked them to order it becasue it was actually cheaper to wait a few days and save the trip to the other shop.

GB45

I have not seen an X rifle for sale anywhere here for under $900 (NZ) retail. :'( And standard gas is now DOWN to $2.05 per litre. :'(
I dont know what the current xchange rate is, but the kiwi dollar is at it`s strongest ever against the greenback.

Current rate has the NZ $ at 1.21 vs a $1.00 US. Calculator says that your 900 NZ equals 740.90 US.

IF X Rifles are going for $900 in NZ and we are paying $350 US you folks are really getting ripped off.
Hey! is it legal to ship rifles to you folks? Buy it here and ship there? Need to look into possibility and shipping costs. Shipping is probably the equalizer.

GB45

Website WWW.X-RATES.COM has easy calculator and comparison tables of world currency.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.