Marlin Firearms Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:)Gentlemen, this is a nicely tooled western holster that someone gave to my Dad a few years ago for some favor he did them.
My Dad never owned a pistol as far as I know and he gave it to me last year before he passed away. I do own a couple revolvers but sad to say this holster just won't quite buckle around my gut so I'm offering it here in hopes it can come to some good use.
It was originally for a .22 caliber I'd say but someone has removed the stitching from every other shell loop and now 44mags or 45's will fit nicely as the pics will show. Also the tongue of the belt has been set back 3 or 4 inches as you can see in the pics. Even so using my wife's measuring tape I calculate it will fit a about a 38" waist, maybe a youngun like Gunrunner. ;D ;D
If you was a mind to you could move the tongue back out and gain another 3 or 4". My Blackhawk Bisley 45 is a snug fit but it ain't included in case you're wondering!
I'll pay the shipping on it to the winner (which I'll probably regret as heavy as it is) as long as they're in the CONUS.
This auction will end next Sat. Feb. 19th at 7:00 P.M. Eastern.

·
Premium Member
1,542 Posts
$25

·
Registered
107 Posts
Nice- $30 is my bid.

Bigjakes12

·
Premium Member
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How about it big medicine, who's the winner? My auction said it would end at 7:00 p.m. Eastern. My computer says gman82001's bid came in at 6:01:59 but I'm not sure if that's Eastern or Central. ???
I'd like the officials to say who won this one as I'm not certain what the official time of MO is. We'll be watching.

Thanks for all the bids folks. :)

·
Premium Member
436 Posts
That would of been 7:01 eastern I had been looking on and off all week and finally told my wife about it while we were shopping so she made me come home and bid on it. I was looking at my verizon time when i placed the bid and after i bid it showed the time on this site was 4 minutes faster than our phones, so I screwed up and missed the time What a bone head move Oh well :p Thanks For putting it up its a beautiful rig for sure

·
Premium Member
9,145 Posts
Shoot, this is tough I know my computer doesn't always show the time exactly as the site does.But in all fairness we probably need to stick with the posted time unless the folks involved come to a friendly agreement. Never had this happen before.

·
Premium Member
436 Posts
Its Roans if he wants It I missed the buzzer. If he doesn't My Debit card is burning a $50 hole in my wallet. I'm sorry for making life difficult but i couldnt say no once my wife said go try for it ;D Thanks JIM

·
Premium Member
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Re: WESTERN STYLE HOLSTER (roan444 the winner)

:)

OK roan444, since I made the listing and set the time I declare you the official winner of the holster. As you've read the above posts I'm sure, if for some reason you decide you do not want it post a reply here and it will pass to gman82001 who bid about 1 minute 59 seconds too late.
If you'll PM me your address I'll have it packaged and ready to ship as soon as I receive word that payment has been made.

·
Registered
25,054 Posts
Thanks to you all guys .. for future the time is what zone you choose to set not the posters home time. it auto adjust for your view .. so it's accurate even as he would view in in different time zone..

·
Premium Member
1,904 Posts
For the betterment of the site, and fair play, gman should be the winner! No harm no foul.

Besides, he had the green light form SWMBO, and I would have had to sneak in another box of something...

·
Premium Member
1,904 Posts
You bet Jim, I pm'd DP and let him know to contact you ;)

·
Premium Member
9,145 Posts
You guys are what makes this site great!

·
Premium Member
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Re: WESTERN STYLE HOLSTER (And the winner is...........)

8)
New winner by gentleman's agreement: gman82001
Thanks guys for working this out. Ditto what GJ said. It's folks like y'all that keep me coming back to this place.
OK Jim, you know the routine. PM me your name and address and when I get the word from the powers that be
the holster will be headed your way.

·
Registered
25,054 Posts
Outstanding ....true men and Marlin family at work.. Thanks..

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.