Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Shot 300 rounds both left hand and right hand. Shooting right hand is awkward as he**. Did shoot some pretty good groups right handed though but I believe I will stick with the wrong side. Did Max the BDT a few times, (No Witness), so what! Shot the Winchester 52B, Bruno # 1, and the Anschutz 1516D. Had a good time. shot at 25 and about 40 yards. The 50 yard setting was closed.

DG

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
You say you maxed it, is good enough for me.. But I don't make the rules.. Congrats.. :lol:

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Gunjunkie

That was just idle conversation. I am in the book, so more really doesn't mean anything other than knowing you can still do it. Kinda like riding a bicycle , once you do it, it's not that hard to do again.

DG
Gunjunkie said:
You say you maxed it, is good enough for me.. But I don't make the rules.. Congrats.. :lol:

·
Registered
84 Posts
Nice shooting there Smoke. Been so busy with work I don't get a chance to go out and hone the old skills I had. Just from some of the shooting I did last Fall when on vacation my aim has dropped off a bit from what it was. Or maybe those nervy little pesky Red Squirrels they have up north move around to much! :roll:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts