Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:shock: SOMEONE here has won the great postal shoot off of 2005~ :cry:
he'll be able to identified by the WOLF ammo shirt he won in the shoot.....and IF i was to win...i was gonna get the MARLIN MAGNET!!!!!!!! :D

watch him boys.....he fast as lightnin' and just as deadly~ol' angel eyes!"
:wink:

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Do not despair, Kaintuck - next match will be the infamous 'Stalingrad Shoot'!! Prone in the snow!! Degree of difficulty 6.8!! No alibis!

You can do it!! :D SW

·
Premium Member
7,243 Posts
Remember, I was the guy who came in a dismal third place (out of three competitors!) in the last postal match! And with a very accurate Ballard Schuetzen rifle too!
Hey Hogger,
Did you forget I live in the beautiful Pacific NW? We may not ven get snow this winter!! :shock:

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Oh sure! Kaintuck used that excuse, too!! Well, like Wile E Coyote, it's back to the drawing board! :wink: SW

·
Premium Member
7,243 Posts
Please send me one (1 ea.) ACME Super Blizzard snow machine.
Signed,
Wile Coyote
:D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Too late! I just ordered one each bottle o' ACME Brand nerve calmer & sight steadier and a box of bullseye-seeking boolets! :p I have also sent an e-mail to a Russian I know for the Stalingrad match rules!! There may be a no snow contingency clause! :wink: SW

·
Premium Member
7,243 Posts
Well I just left the ACME online catalog, and I'm orderin' them bullet seeking targets! Guaranteed to jump dead center in front of every bullet! I'm hopin' for their guaranteed one hole groups! :D

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
I forgot to mention that the trophy will be making its way westward - after the engraver does his biz! :wink: SW

1 - 9 of 9 Posts