Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We got back around 7 PM Sunday. Left Friday around 1 PM. Drove to Glen Canyon/Lake Powell, stayed in Page, AZ for the night. Saw plenty of deer crossing the road on the way.

Stopped at a gas station in Kanab, UT that was full of mounts. One muley was huuuuuuge!!!! His antlers were thicker than my wrists. I would guess almost 6 inches around!!! :shock:

They also had a stuffed squirrel that was unusually furry. Apparently it was a Kaibab squirrel native to the area and only found there. Looked more like a were-squirrel. :lol:

Got up Saturday and drove up to Bryce Canyon. It was awesome! Even saw antelope along the way.

Drove past Cedar Breaks and stayed the night in Cedar City, UT.

Got up and drove to Yankee Meadows. Great spot to fish for rainbow trout, when it isn't covered by who knows how much ice.

Drove past Brianhead Ski Resort and on down to Zion. Zion is an unbelievable place. We hiked the middle and lower emerald pools while we were there.

From there it was back to Vegas. All in all, it was one heck of a time. I'll post some pics if I figure out how.

:D :D :D

·
Registered
485 Posts
awesome pics thanks for sharing dig pic & scanners sure make it easy to share the glory these days :D mike243

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
Awesome for sure.. :lol:

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
That is some beautiful scenery...

When I see such sights....I simply have to marvel at the beautiful world HE has made !

1 - 5 of 5 Posts