Marlin Firearms Forum banner

we have targets.

2K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  lever addict 
#1 ·
Roan444 was the first to get a target sent in. Followed by our friend down under Hot Shot 2. thanks once again to Hot Shot 2, he has made this an international match. Hot Shot maby you can put some pressure on some of our Aussie and Kiwi members to get some targets shot! ;) Can't let the yanks have all the fun!
thanks guys for getting these sent in. I will try and get them scored and posted by Monday. I have been gone out of twon for a meeting for the past 3 days, and I have to go to work for a 48 hr shift starting at 0700 in the am.

Does anyone know how to do a spread sheet so these don't look as crapy as last year? If you would be interested in setting it up and posting scores it would be greatly appreciated. I could score the targets and let you know numbers to post.

Alan

#2 ·
big medicine said:
Does anyone know how to do a spread sheet so these don't look as crapy as last year? If you would be interested in setting it up and posting scores it would be greatly appreciated. I could score the targets and let you know numbers to post.

Alan
big med - something like this work. ::)

http://www.marlinowners.com/forums/index.php/topic,88715.new.html#new

Don’t ask how it works yet, the boss is teaching me. ;D ;D

#3 ·
Rowdy that would be perfect. If you could make a space for the type of scope for the scoped rifles, and a space for the type of sight for open sights that would be great....Are you up for the job as keeper of the scope boards? :eek:

#4 ·
big med - is this what you had in mind. :)

If you provide me the data, I can enter it. ;)

We can start another thread and put the scoreboard there if you want?

EDIT - i forgot, if you go to the top of the page - there are up and down arrows, click on them to change from open sights to scopes ;D

#6 ·
Hotshot 2 has been busy in Australia I just got some more targets. He as a nice 100 yard target with the 30-30 that scored 1.326.............you boys better stop talking smack and get to shooting. Hotshot is making a good showing for the Aussies!

#7 ·
Hi Big Medicine

Target in the mail tomorrow, might take a couple of weeks to get to you. Not my best but the conditions were a little difficult... a large blackpowder shoot was being held upwind of my bench ::) I hope to get some more in before the deadline.

I can't let Hotshot 2 carry the whole load for the Australia/Pacific Division of Team 45/70.... ;D ;D

regards

Rich

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.