Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IF YOU WANT YOUR BASKET FULL UP WITH SQUILL YOU WILL BE NEEDEN A GOOD RIFLE WITH SCOPE AND SOME GOOD AMMO FUR THE JOB!! :wink: :wink: :wink: GREEN BOX DOES THE TRICK FUR ME!! :lol: :lol: :lol: WHN I GET MY GREEN BOX AMMO FRUM WALLY WORLD I GET ABOUT 10 BOXS OR MAYBE A LITLE BETER THAN THAT!!HAVEN ALL THIS AMMO WILL ASURE YOU THAT RUNNEN OUT WILL NOT BE ANYTIME SOON!! :wink: :wink: :wink: THEN YOU WELL WANT TO GO INTO YOUR BEST SQUILL HUNTEN BRUSH AND PLAN ON STAYEN FUR THE ENTIRE DAY!!RIFLE,BASKET,LUNCH AND DRINK IS WHAT YOU WELL BE NEEDEN FUR THE HUNT!!TAKE EXTRA AMMO AND STORE IT IN YOUR BASKET!! :wink: :wink: :wink: AS YOU BLASTEM YOU CAN FILL THE BASKET WITH THE SQUILL REPLACEN THE SPACE WHEER THE AMMO WAS!!IF ALL GOS AS PLANED YOUR BASKET WELL BE FILLED WELL BEFOR DARK TIME!! :lol: :lol: :lol: ALL WAYS KEEP AN OPEN EYE ON YOUR WAY OUT TO!!MANIE TIMES SQUILL CAN BE BLASTED ON YOU WAY OUT!!IF YOU SEES A SQUILL JUST DROP THE BASKET AND PULL UP ON EM WITH THE RIFLE,THEN JUST BLASTEM!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

8) BIG MORTIE 8)

·
Registered
158 Posts
Have you tried the hollow point incenderary rounds that Wally World also sells. I find that this round will skin, clean, cook and cut up the meat with no waiting at all. :shock:

Remember: God told Peter to "Kill and eat." It's all right there in the Book of Acts. Jesus said, "Go and do the same." :D

·
Banned
71 Posts
I personally like using 50 cal HP soft lead bullets to kill them. I have plenty of drumsticks that way. Fit more into the basket also. The rest of them aren't fit to eat. I don't need to buy no steenkin green box ammo....Or go into wally world either. I prefer killing lizards and eating them though....

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
squills

Heck, I don' need no steenking rifle! If ya want a large basket very full, fill a 5 gal bucket with gravel, nails, leftover nuts & bolts from the shop and the slag from your bullet casting. Into this debris insert one half stick of DuPont ditching dynamite primed with an electric cap. Cover the whole mess with corn and hoist into a heavily populated squill tree. When the corn is covered with greedy little squills, touch the leg wires to your car battery and be wearing a rain coat! :shock: Also be wearing body armor. :shock: Also have your auto insurance up to date and maxed. :shock:

This method also works with trolls. Just fill the bucket with green ammo boxes and proceed as above. Net result: a more orderly forum.

And of course, I'm not serious, Marlin fans. DON'T play with dynamite! :shock: EVER :shock: It would be nice to be rid of the trolls, though.

As an aside, several years ago, a farmer not far from here got fed up with crows in trees near his house, so he actually proceeded as above, except he hoisted the bucket into the tree after dark when the crows were densely packed. He also used a FULL stick of explosive. Net result: dead & wounded crows everywhere! No windows left in the north side of the house. Or the pickup. Or the barn. Also required was a trip to the emergency room to have portions of the bucket's contents pried from his butt! I bet the whole incident left him bitter & he's an internet troll now. :wink:

Thus endeth my gratuitous anti-troll post, and I'm back to more serious stuff. Anybody got a spare model 50 22 magazine? SW

1 - 5 of 5 Posts