Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have experience with these? The specs on them are very nice for the price (189.99) and the reviews I've read online where they compare them to Burris Fullfield II, Redfield Revolution, Bushnell Elite 3200 and Nikon ProStaff and the Vortex DB actually came out 1st in almost every category.

Just wondering if anyone else has had experience with these scopes or with the company Vortex. The one I'm looking at is a Vortex Diamondback 3-9x40

·
Registered
47 Posts
I have a pair of their Vulture binoculars, they are excellent for the price and they do have great customer service with a lifetime warranty no matter who owns their product.

·
Registered
38 Posts
best customer service there is! also, the quality/price is second to none. i have two of their 6-24x50mm crossfire scopes and love them. yes they are the cheapest ones they sell, also the only ones they make in china. but they are the best chinese scopes i have seen anywhere! lol. i get awesome groups with my cheap scopes so it makes it hard to justify a more expensive one to the old lady ;D

·
El Kabong
8,333 Posts
My boss has my old crossfire on his 5R, If he can see it, he ca n hit it.
Mrs Pard has their red/green dot on her SKS, she chews the middle out of targets

·
Banned
2,583 Posts
ERock said:
Anyone have experience with these? The specs on them are very nice for the price (189.99) and the reviews I've read online where they compare them to Burris Fullfield II, Redfield Revolution, Bushnell Elite 3200 and Nikon ProStaff and the Vortex DB actually came out 1st in almost every category.

Just wondering if anyone else has had experience with these scopes or with the company Vortex. The one I'm looking at is a Vortex Diamondback 3-9x40
I do not own any Vortex scopes, but do own some of the other brands you've mentioned and they are all good quality scopes. I'd rate them as 1. 3200 2. FFII and 3. Prostaff

At the price you've mentioned, however, I would like to mention one more option. Cabelas has a sale on the Elite 4200 for $199 now. Also a free shipping coupon available now until 1 March. The code for free shipping (orders over $150) is 2WSHIP I own two of these Elite 4200 3-9 scopes and they are very high quality scopes that I highly recommend.

Good Luck!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
336ER said:
I do not own any Vortex scopes, but do own some of the other brands you've mentioned and they are all good quality scopes. I'd rate them as 1. 3200 2. FFII and 3. Prostaff

At the price you've mentioned, however, I would like to mention one more option. Cabelas has a sale on the Elite 4200 for $199 now. Also a free shipping coupon available now until 1 March. The code for free shipping (orders over $150) is 2WSHIP I own two of these Elite 4200 3-9 scopes and they are very high quality scopes that I highly recommend.

Good Luck!
Ouch! That would have been nice. I already have the scope installed and bore sighted now though. Not sure if I can send it back.

·
Premium Member
639 Posts
Also if you buy ANY Bushnell Elite scope you get a FREE rainsuit valued at $130!! I absolutely love the Elite 3200 on my Encore SmokePole !!

·
Premium Member
639 Posts
kyredneck1911 said:
Also if you buy ANY Bushnell Elite scope you get a FREE rainsuit valued at $130!! I absolutely love my Elite 3200 !!
DANG IT!!! I couldn't stop thinking about that Cabelas deal Elite 4200 for $199+free shipping and that killer rainsuit for free,,,, I bought one ::)
WAAAAAY to good of a deal too pass up for my XL7 .270

·
Banned
2,583 Posts
kyredneck1911 said:
DANG IT!!! I couldn't stop thinking about that Cabelas deal Elite 4200 for $199+free shipping and that killer rainsuit for free,,,, I bought one ::)
WAAAAAY to good of a deal too pass up for my XL7 .270
Yer gonna love it too!! ;D

·
Banned
2,583 Posts
ERock said:
took it out to the range. I love this thing. I recommend!
She's looking very, very good settin' there on top too!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts