Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Banned
16,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
If any of you have a Volvo 240/740/940 that needs suspension work, brake work, driveshaft U joint replacement, or any modifications for HP or better handling/lowering along with any and all the other "normal maintenance these 20+ year old Volvo usually are in need of, I'm the guy who can do it.

I also work on Harley Davidson Motorcycles too......I had one of the bikes I built appear in EasyRiders on the "Foxy Rider" page back in the 1990s . (Hey she's good lookin'!)

And another came in 2nd place at Charlotte NC Bike Show at Metrolina Fairgrounds. .I know, strange combination...but it' what I do for a living.

I could use some mechanic work so just give me a rebel yell. My labor rate is well below the dealership's

I'm in Whitsett, NC. That's @ 1/2 way between Greensboro & Burlington.

PM me for more information/where I'm at OR if you're in the vicinity and need work, PM me for phone #.

If anyone has any doubts about or would like to view my actual Volvo mechanical skills and aptitude, before they PM me.................

Here a link to my 1991 Volvo 240 build thread on turbobricks.com. WARNING.. *LOTS OF PAGES & PICTURE HEAVY *

Link below:

http://forums.turbobricks.com/showthread.php?t=203083&highlight=smokeyfan1000+build+thread

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.