Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,233 Posts
No surprise here by the lawless lunatics and it will more than likely be passed in the Senate. I know how infuriating it is, but I implore Virginians to take the high road with a solid unity of non-compliance defying their lawless totalitarian whims.

What these lunatics just did is prove the SC will need to step in. The NRA and GOA and potentially other 2nd A organizations will sue the state of VA forcing SCOTUS to finally end their totalitarian overreach, once and for all.

Should that not happen, then we're truly at the all bets are off moment.

Jack

·
Registered
416 Posts
These bills must pass the Senate and the House of Delegates before the governor signs them into law. These Stalinist Democrats have a lot of work to do to get these bills passed and we are waiting for all Hell to break loose now. The narrowest of Democrat majorities exist in both houses because of liberal move-ins and immigrants in urban centers and Northern Virginia and big outside money from Bloomberg, Soros, and Steyer. Republicans must now solidify their base, get support from Virginia independents and educate and turn Democrats who don't want us to live in the totalitarian state they created. We Virginians need all the help we can get. Liberal success in this state affects all other states. God help us.

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
What was the boy scouts motto back when I was a boy scout?

Exactly.

DR

·
Registered
10,902 Posts
These fools have not thought about what they will do when it gets dark & they are alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!:smokin:

·
Registered
8,041 Posts
I hope all of us here in Wisconsin pay attention to this and be ahead of this in our state.
Yes--The anti-gun Looneys in Wisconsin are watching and waiting to pounce especially if they win in Virginia

·
Registered
766 Posts
What are you really going to do when cop(s) come to your door with a court order to confiscate your guns?

• Shoot the Cop
• Explain the 2nd Amendment
• Refuse Entry on 2nd Amendment grounds
• Stand by helplessly

#1 - your rectum will be married to your cell mate for eternity
#2 - will get you cuffed and placed in the police cruiser
#3 - will get you beaten up, cuffed, and placed in the cruiser
#4 - you watch them ransack and confiscate your gun safe

Law enforcement and the courts will systematically destroy you if you refuse to surrender your guns.
Which of your neighbors and friends will bring weapons and stand by you?
Which of them is willing to be financially destroyed, made destitute and homeless by the courts?

"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately."
--Ben Franklin, 1776, Signing the Declaration of Independence

·
Registered
29,544 Posts
After seeing what happened today with the RINOs going with Democrats to elect a RINO for speaker! I'm afraid what will happen here also! This Rino is the Democrat governor hand pick speaker!

ca'jun56

·
Super Moderator
11,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You know, I'm getting sick of saying how stupid Liberals are, but here we go again.

How many More people are now going to show up on Lobby Day next week?

https://www.vcdl.org/
Y'know the GOA and NRA need to borrow a page from the liberal playbook and bus in supporters to literally swamp the capitol on lobby day.

·
Registered
8,041 Posts
After seeing what happened today with the RINOs going with Democrats to elect a RINO for speaker! I'm afraid what will happen here also! This Rino is the Democrat governor hand pick speaker!

ca'jun56
If he was hand picked you know he sold you folks down the river !

·
Super Moderator
13,192 Posts
The bills passed the Senate Judiciary Committee along party line votes as to be expected. They still have to go to the floor.

The good news is that they pulled their ASW ban bill for now because they feel that it might not hold up in court. There have been some recent court decisions throwing out cases where people were charged having AR lower receivers.

·
Premium Member
1,665 Posts

·
Registered
6,945 Posts
Y'know the GOA and NRA need to borrow a page from the liberal playbook and bus in supporters to literally swamp the capitol on lobby day.
Although I believe there will be plenty of real protesters. There will be 1000's of Virginians along with many from nearby states. I have also heard that individuals and groups from around the entire country are planning to attend.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts