Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for Auction is a vintage 400A Marlin stamped scope. I tried to show all of it's "beauty marks" in the photos. It is still sealed and not foggy at all. It's just an older 4x32 scope. I found it in a pawnshop for $10 and my first thought was to buy it and list it here, where Marlin folks gather. Somebody surely needs this for their vintage Marlin bolt or lever gun. I'll start the auction at $15 and I'll pay the shipping (to cont. USA, buyer pays otherwise). The money goes to the Marlin Owners site of course, so Bid Often! Check the first Sticky in this Forum for payment when it gets to be that time.

Oh yeah, lets run this through the weekend and end it at 6 PM EST on Sunday March 23rd. If I don't get back to you until Monday the highest Bid at that time is still the Winner! Have at it and Good Luck!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,921 Posts
Hey Kraynky, thanks for supporting my favorite forum. I cant have you being high bidder in your own auction so we'll jack it up to $20. Fom

·
Premium Member
4,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It does kinda read like I bid on my own auction don't it. Thanks for bailing me out, I don't want to pay for it twice. I had it on my 39AS for a while and switched to a Willams peep. Good luck fom.

·
Premium Member
10,725 Posts
$25 to keep it alive.

·
Premium Member
4,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks gman.........you find you another 444 yet?

Reactions: galaxieman

·
Premium Member
10,725 Posts
Not yet. Holding out for the right one.

Reactions: kraynky

·
Premium Member
10,725 Posts
True Troy, that is true. Except I was not happy with the accuracy, and that led to the extreme powder charge that led to the demise of that same said rifle. The next one will be Ballard 1 in 20. I guess I am just spoiled by the .35 Remington accuracy.

Reactions: JACKTW and T-Roy

·
Premium Member
4,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
One more day to help out the forum and get a vintage Marlin scope at the same time.................heck, I'll even sweeten the deal and throw in a nice set of "see through mounts" with it..........:biggrin:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
$30.00 just because it's for a good cause and it says Marlin!!
And I thought it would have been those see throughs that dragged you into the game! :biggrin:.

·
Premium Member
4,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
356 Posts
Congrats Mazer! Everything should be good so please feel free to ship the item :)

Thanks to everyone who participated!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts