Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Likely this is general knowledge but I just learned of it. Glock and SIG extend the LE discount to a significantly larger pool than I realized including current and retired military. Glock's requirements:

"Those who qualify include:

• Sworn Law Enforcement officers, including Federal, State, County, & City (Includes retired L.E. officers with "retired" credentials)
  • EMT’s, Fire Fighters, Volunteer Fire Fighters, and Paramedics
  • Military personnel including Reservists and National Guard with I.D. (Includes retired Military with "retired" credentials)
  • Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers
  • State Licensed Security Companies (Loomis, RAM, etc.)
  • State Licensed Armed Security Officers
  • Court Judges, District Attorneys and Deputy District Attorneys
  • LE Academy Cadets with enrollment documentation from the Academy"
SIG-Sauer is similar as are other manufacturers.

For the Glock 19 Gen 4 we just bought the discount was 25% off the going street civilian price. The only down side was a trip all the way to Garland to the LE distributor to buy it.

·
Premium Member
18,171 Posts
Good to know! Too bad I don't need any SIGs or Glops!

·
Premium Member
2,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Others, too, PJ. Including Springfield Armory. Just didn't find a list of their requirments

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Not all Glocks' are blue label...such as G-36...I've purchased blue label a G-22 Gen 4 and a G-27 Gen 4...I don't remember the exact savings but it seems like it was about $100.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.