Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 1 of 52 Posts

· Super Moderator
26,611 Posts
In VA--you just need to buy an out of state license and tags. No lotto to be had. When you get the tag--it is good for deer/bear/turkey. The number for each animal depends on where you hunt in VA. I had two black bears hang around 40 yards away from my tree stand last year (at the same time no less--they tolerated each other and me for that matter)--but bear season was already over. So my 35 Rem stayed quiet.
  • Like
Reactions: mt_sourdough
1 - 1 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.