Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 120 pieces of unfired Remington 6mm Rem brass and absolutely no use for it. Is valuable enough to keep it and wait for someone who may need it or should i just sell it to a junkdealer?

·
Registered
826 Posts
Keep that brass and maybe later use in a trade. Buy a 6mm, I love mine. The only time I take brass to the scrap yard is when it can't be reloaded anymore.

·
Premium Member
885 Posts
I have 120 pieces of unfired Remington 6mm Rem brass and absolutely no use for it. Is valuable enough to keep it and wait for someone who may need it or should i just sell it to a junkdealer?
Unfortunately you need a special permit to send it to someone in the USA, although I don't know how popular the cartridge is there anyway? I know of a beautiful Remington autoloader in Switzerland for sale in this cartridge if you have interest (nur 450CHF). Maybe you could trade at a local gunshow? good luck and shoot straight, gewehr

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Unfortunately i have reached my limit for autoloaders at the moment. If you consider to buy the rifle, the brass will be yours if you are interrested.

Thank you

Unfortunately you need a special permit to send it to someone in the USA, although I don't know how popular the cartridge is there anyway? I know of a beautiful Remington autoloader in Switzerland for sale in this cartridge if you have interest (nur 450CHF). Maybe you could trade at a local gunshow? good luck and shoot straight, gewehr

·
Registered
9,028 Posts
DSCF1125.jpg this sounds like a good excuse to show off my 6mm model 660 rem. and a buck i killed running after a doe. i would love to have that brass if i could get it. i have been handloading and killin deer with the 6mm for 40 years, it is a great round.

Reactions: bassetman1974

·
Registered
1 Posts
????
Still have the 6mm brass?
I'm in the market.
I'm working on a project gun, a mauser action 6mm rem 24" 1 in 10 barrel
That's all I have now still need a bunch to make a "GUN" But will need brass at some point.
Thanks
dog
:questionmark:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts