Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have camp 9 in excellent condition going up for sale. The stock is plain jane birch. The bluing is a deep luster. It has been used so little that the sticker on the magazine housing is still in place and readable. The original buffer has been replaced with a silicone type. Comes with 2- ten rd. mags and a 4 rd. Have extra buffer and a 20lb. spring. Also a copy of an owners manual. What would be a fair asking price? Any imperfections that are on this weapon are so minor that they would not show up in a pic. But have a friend who is trying to figure out how to send some. Hopefully he will come through.

·
Banned
1,175 Posts
Around $700-800. Would you be interested in selling me one of the 10 round magazines?

Thanks, James

Reactions: HJS

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
I gave $650 for one w/excellent stickers & 1 mag few months ago. Original buffer & springs. I'm in NW MO.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Around $700-800. Would you be interested in selling me one of the 10 round magazines?

Thanks, James
I prefer to use the extra clips in the package deal. Am probably giving you info you already, S&w 5900 series mags. will work in the camp 9 and are not hard to locate.

·
Banned
1,175 Posts
I prefer to use the extra clips in the package deal. Am probably giving you info you already, S&w 5900 series mags. will work in the camp 9 and are not hard to locate.
Yeah I know but it is hard to find them in 10 round capacity.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts