Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys

I was informed by John K the President of the Marlin Firearms Collector's that my data on the Marlin Models 93 and 94 will not be in this issue of the Marlin Collector. They are putting it on an Excel spreadsheet. It will be included in the following issue. Sorry for the confusion. :oops: Parley

·
Registered
34 Posts
John must have been suitably impressed with your research to take the time to have it set up in a spreadsheet format. Just goes to show all your hard work is finally being recognized. If you are willing to share a copy of the file when it is done I would like one for reference.

Tom

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sure. If you have Excel you can add to it. Parley

·
Registered
34 Posts
Much obliged Parley. Depending on how they set it up you should be able to search and sort it 16 different ways from Sunday. Hopefully you will find this format useful to you as you continue to gather data on those Marlins. Thanks again

Tom

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Interesting! I am just learning to use Excel off of office 2000 at work. It works well for the convoluted record keeping we have to do. I'm thinking about using it to keep records on what I'm doing with my rifles- I'm beginning to lose track of what's been done to which gun :shock: and had better get a handle on it soon...

Regards,

Doc Sharptail

·
Registered
397 Posts
The MARLIN COLLECTOR is the quarterly publication/newsletter of
The Marlin Firearms Collectors Assn.
As a member you are eligible for it, and other benefits.
Here is a link to the MFCA website, which has much more information on how to join.
http://www.marlin-collectors.com/

WB

1 - 8 of 8 Posts