Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few weeks ago I was unpacking boxes that were packed from the shop around 4 years ago, during the time we were getting the House ready to sell, so we thought, anyway All are 44cal bullets 3 Boxes of Beartooth 290LNGC 2 boxes of Beartooths 325LCMN and 1 box of Beartooths 250LNGC and 2 boxes of J D Youngs 330LFNGCDC and 2 boxes of JD Youngs 330WFNGCDC.

Its so sad that I didn't even remember packing these up, getting older sucks!

·
Super Moderator
25,164 Posts
Sounds like its Christmas at your place. :biggrin:

·
Super Moderator
7,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've got all boxes unpacked and re packed, and somewhat organized and I can't find nothing, I need a bigger shop with lots more shelf space!

·
Registered
4,559 Posts
I don't think there is such a thing as a shop that is big enough! :flute:

Like "work" expanding to fill the time available, "stuff" expands to fill the space available. :biggrin:

However, I also could do with a bigger, MUCH BIGGER, shop!

It needs to be built to automatically expand at the same or slightly faster rate then "stuff" does!

Lets see, I need a wood working area, a welding/fabricating area, a boolit casting area, a BIG storage area, a indoor shooting area with heat and seating and snack area and wash/restroom and reloading area and traveling targets and minimum of 100yd target butts with 5 stations, and ------------------------------ :hmmmm:

Thankfully, my alloy stash doesn't take much room!

Crusty Deary Ol'Coot

1 - 4 of 4 Posts