Marlin Firearms Forum banner

41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Prayed that you and your wife would receive abundant Grace, Peace and Faith!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey brothers and sisters, unfortunately, Mrs Marlinluvr has come down with the China virus! Been in the hospital for several days and will be for a bit more! Improving very slightly but still not out of the woods! If you could, please send up a prayer/thoughts/smoke signal or whatever you find works for you in her name! It would be GREATLY appreciated! She's got a lot of people workin' overtime in the prayer department, but more is ALWAYS welcome!

Thanks all and God bless,
Marlinluvr
Prayers for your wife and you......

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hey brothers and sisters, unfortunately, Mrs Marlinluvr has come down with the China virus! Been in the hospital for several days and will be for a bit more! Improving very slightly but still not out of the woods! If you could, please send up a prayer/thoughts/smoke signal or whatever you find works for you in her name! It would be GREATLY appreciated! She's got a lot of people workin' overtime in the prayer department, but more is ALWAYS welcome!

Thanks all and God bless,
Marlinluvr
Pray that she is getting good care, May GOD BLESS her recovery !

·
Registered
20,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
God is GREAT brothers! Thank you all for the outpouring of prayers...they have been answered! I got the wife home yesterday (after more than two weeks in the hospital, recovering and resting ! It was a VERY stressful time to say the least, knowing what the outcome has been for many! Lots of tears and constant prayers (I have never prayed so much in my life) have helped us make it through! Gonna be several weeks (maybe a month or more) of rest/recuperation, but she'll get there! Thanks again to EVERYONE for the thoughts and prayers! Can't thank you folks enough!

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
@marlinluvr - That is indeed great news to hear! So thankful that prayers have been answered and that your wife is healing and mending. Praying for continued rest and recovery - strength renewed!
Kermit

·
Premium Member
11,711 Posts
God is GREAT brothers! Thank you all for the outpouring of prayers...they have been answered! I got the wife home yesterday (after more than two weeks in the hospital, recovering and resting ! It was a VERY stressful time to say the least, knowing what the outcome has been for many! Lots of tears and constant prayers (I have never prayed so much in my life) have helped us make it through! Gonna be several weeks (maybe a month or more) of rest/recuperation, but she'll get there! Thanks again to EVERYONE for the thoughts and prayers! Can't thank you folks enough!
Great news and yes prayer does work.

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Marlin, watch out for signs of what is called long covid it can last for a long time mine did. This virus can be beaten, after I had my first jab things improved and after the 2nd all sinptoms went. This was after 9 and 10 months, all the best Gar.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Praise The Lord!!! Great News!!!

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Praise God! What a blessing! His mercy and grace are sufficient for all our needs.

41 - 54 of 54 Posts