Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I already have one, but I have read here that quite a few people would like to get their hands on one. Only $900 with 4 hours left. And no, it is not mine, I made a few mods and mine is not in "unfired "condition anymore.

image.jpg

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks like one of our members snagged that one!
I hope so, that person got it for $250 less than I paid, no big deal. I was strongly urged not to mod my rifle, but I never intended to hold it and resell it unused down the road. Just asking anyone here, but did the ghost ring and front blade sight, along with the sling attachments, take away from the rifle as a whole. I know at least one or two long time members told me to "leave that rifle bone stock"

Attachments

·
Registered
549 Posts
I hope so, that person got it for $250 less than I paid, no big deal. I was strongly urged not to mod my rifle, but I never intended to hold it and resell it unused down the road. Just asking anyone here, but did the ghost ring and front blade sight, along with the sling attachments, take away from the rifle as a whole. I know at least one or two long time members told me to "leave that rifle bone stock"
I think the rifle looks fine to me. If you never plan on selling the gun it really doesn't matter what you do to it, but if you would decide to sell the sights should be easy to switch back to original and sling studs really don't take away from the looks either.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Nice!!!! I think its funny when people say unfired.. Its fired at the factory

Doc

1 - 5 of 5 Posts