1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
18,025 Posts
It looks interesting but I haven't taken the plunge yet, too many other projects right now. It comes out to about 20 cents a shot for the stick-on doohickeys.......not bad. I wonder how far they're visible, or how long they burn?

And yes, that pig gave up the fight pretty quick! Wonder what they hit him with?

·
Registered
409 Posts
Kind of reminds me of a toy gun i had as a kid. It had a piece of flint that rode on a rotating abrasive wheel that would shoot sparks out of the barrel.
When you'd pull the trigger it would make the wheel rotate.
I'm sure most people here my age know what I'm talking about.

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
PJ, it is supposedly a "cold technology" tracer. I was wondering if the guys here that do paper-patched bullets got a similar effect?

Il padrino, never heard of such a thing! Okay...maybe I had a dozen or so, usually shaped like a laser gun.

My brother had a toy gun that, when you cocked it, set a large rubber band (more like a length of inner tube). When fired, it would hit the target with a large ball of wind...even at pretty good distances. He wrecked it by putting pebbles and stuff in the barrel, making it into an improvised BB gun.

Jon

1 - 5 of 5 Posts