Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The 1894 CB sale has been withdrawn

1. Pre-Remington Mariln 1894 CB, 44 Mag., Beautiful, like new. 20" octagon barrel. Nice, dark walnut wood, non-checkered and the wood to metal fit is excellent. . I was surprised to find that the Williams sight was switched to another rifle, hence the price drop to $900. I would rate this as a 99+% condition as it has only been to the range one time. Serial begins with 94, Making it a 2006 model and JM proofed. Ballard rifled.
. . . . . . $900 includes postage & insurance.

44 CB photos on following post. Thank you for your patience.
336 RC has been SOLD
2. 336 RC, a pre-safety model with the Texan configuration stock, a 30-30 with 20" barrel. This one is very nice and I would rate its condition at 90%+ which is kind of rare for a rifle that will soon be 50 years old. Includes Williams FPTK sight. The wood and metal are both clean. The white spacer has shrunk and is no longer flush with the butt plate. Another item to mention is that the bullseye was missing when I received this rifle. I replaced it but left the fine finishing for a later date should the wood get refinished. It has a saddle ring which I believe is brass, serial is with an AA prefix, a 1965 model so this one is a Microgroove . . . . . $575 includes postage & insurance.

Gun Firearm Trigger Revolver Starting pistol
Wood Fish Shotgun Air gun
Gun Trigger Revolver Air gun Airsoft gun
Gun Firearm Trigger Revolver Gun accessory

I'm having trouble with my camera as it won't let me access the menu to change the resolution. I hate to resort to the phone for this job but will if the camera problem isn't resolved by tomorrow.

USPS money orders only on these.

Please no trade offers. I find myself with too many identical caliber rifles and need to move some along. Thanks for looking.

·
Premium Member
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
336 Fan,

I really don't know much about what was standard and what wasn't. It doesn't appear to have ever been refinished. If you'd like to see something close-up let me know, I'll take some clean, sharp (hopefully) pics and post them or send them to your email if you provide it.

·
Super Moderator
26,091 Posts
OK--I will lock this down!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.