Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Another senseless attack on our law enforcement personnel. It's a shame that the liberals/left has thrown law enforcement under the bus during the previous administration. Their false narrative has spawned vile and hatred resulting in these ambushes!! May law and order prevail!!!!!
Absolutely! ...........Accurate assessment.

John

·
Registered
46 Posts
I always carry when off duty now Never used to..... also carry this off duty carry as my backup just as my grandfather did when he was on the force with this pistol S&W chiefs special.prayers to his Kin.Jim

·
Registered
21,234 Posts
Prayers for the officers and their families! If memory serves me correctly, before 2008 this kind of thing was EXTREMELY rare! I think we all know where things have gone since and where the blame for it lies!

·
Registered
215 Posts
And they (will not call them human) walk among us convinced that this is what must be done to retaliate against law enforcement's injustice, a mindset invented by certain members of our government and stoked by ratings-driven media outlets. Not enough chlorine to ever clean this gene pool.

·
Registered
11,597 Posts
Prayers sent...

Reactions: moofy07 and JMAG54

·
Super Moderator
14,159 Posts
I have known Deputy Lindsey's parent since before he was born and I am heartbroken for them. His mother was in my office within a hour of the news that there had been a shooting in Trenton with officers involved. She is the sweetest person you could ever meet and his father is as good of guy as you could ever meet. It is there only child as far as I know. I can't even imagine what they are dealing with today.

·
Registered
32,303 Posts
This is so sad, it seems to occur on a daily basis these days. May god bless them and their families.

Reactions: Golphin
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.