Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone:

These two knives were hand made for me in Chilean Patagonia by two fine artisans, one for the knives and one for the sheaths. Handles are actual Red Deer. These knives ain't typical Patagonia, but I do wear and use them and work fine and look the parts 8). Hope you enjoy the pictures.

Cheers

·
Registered
20,287 Posts
Re: Two additons to my stag knives

Very nice!

·
Premium Member
1,542 Posts
Kaweskar

Ok - Party Foul! Just NOT fair! Those are beautiful knives!

·
Premium Member
5,860 Posts
Very, very nice! Beautiful.

Thanks for sharing.

Catherine
PS: I am starting to get a little bit more interested in knives, axes, etc. and will try to read this forum more often. MM really likes this section of the forum BIG time!

·
Premium Member
10,943 Posts
Kawesker,

Those are very nice. I like the functional design of the knives,and also, I like the leather work in the sheaths.........Nery nice.

Tom

·
Premium Member
13,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you all guys and gal for the compliments.

These knives are made for tough work and thought to be functional. It is just too nice they look great, too.
These two artisans are a great finding. They don't know each other (live in different cities 60 miles apart) but their work is a perfect match.

Cheers

·
Registered
9,496 Posts
WOW!!! What type of steel are the blades?

Mark.

·
Premium Member
13,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oz said:
WOW!!! What type of steel are the blades?

Mark.
Hi Mark, they are machined from tool grade carbon steel and tempered for added strength and better sharpening, nothing too fancy ;).

Hey TrapperXX, with that nickname you must know a bunch about good knives, so XXthanks to you :D.

Cheers

·
Premium Member
3,576 Posts
Those are great! Awesome that you found those two guys in different cities like that.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts