Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was gonna make pancakes this morning but I made French toast instead. I made the bread myself of course and made glazed blueberries to go with it (glazed w/a mixture of honey and lemon, maybe a little vanilla). My favorite kind of French toast is French toast baked in pear butter.

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
RC,, your not that far from Tubby,, I think you all should meet for coffee sometime.. :D

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
My favority French Toast is sliced off a fresh loaf of Sourdough or French bread. A dollop of french vanilla ice cream in the eggs adds that little extra....

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Gunjunkie I'm in Alaska right now or I'd go meet tubby but not for coffee, I only drink tea. I maybe drink coffee about once every three months. I don't know if I could eat ice crea with french toast because it sounds good but too rich for the morning.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
RomanCandle said:
Gunjunkie I'm in Alaska right now or I'd go meet tubby but not for coffee, I only drink tea. I maybe drink coffee about once every three months. I don't know if I could eat ice crea with french toast because it sounds good but too rich for the morning.
Not icecream with french toast, but melted to mix in with the egg mixture instead of milk.

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
You need to go South then RC,, Them long distance relationships don't work well.. :p

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Gunjunkie said:
You need to go South then RC,, Them long distance relationships don't work well.. :p
GJ, save your breath for blowing up your date :oops: :oops: :wink:

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
I would be too tired after and if I got it up.. :twisted:

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
Hell no.. at my age thinking about it,, I need to take a nap.. :lol:

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm going south in the fall for a little while but I honestly don't care to ever live in the lower 48 again and if I have a layover in Seattle maybe tubby will buy me a glass of wine even though airport wine is awful, so maybe I should just have tea. But I'm going to try to fly straight through to Seattle or take the ferry to Bellingham if I don't feel like I'm in a hurry when I leave. But I'm only going for lng enough to get my dog and my piano.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts