Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just to let you all know... and because Coach John deserves the credit...

Let me tell you all what the BDT has meant to my gun club. I got interested in the BDT from old MarlinTalk and started shooting it at the range....and maxed it. Dave wanted to know what I was doing.... and ended up maxing it. Then Bob saw what we were doing.... went out and bought a better scope... and maxed it. Then Dave's brother had to give it a try... and maxed it. Just this weekend Doug and Earl (who each bought a new gun and scope just for the BDT) gave it a try... and maybe maxed it (Waiting on Coach's decision for Doug and Earl). That makes (maybe) 6 White Feather shooters from one small gun club. Now all these guys are trying it at 50 yards.... And that isn't the end of the story either. Dave has started a rimfire shoot open to the public... just because the BDT got him fired up. Bob is planning on starting a youth .22 league.... just because the BDT got him fired up. I started a low tech Hogan's Alley for self defense practice that is open to the public because the BDT got me fired up to shoot often. The gun club's board of directors know all about what we are doing and are 100% behind any shooting events we want to get started.

And there are more shooters than ever bringing out their .22's and eyeing that BDT.......

See what you started John? You should feel very proud.

:D

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
Fantastic Bikenut good going

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Update...

Doug and Earl are both on the prestigious White Feather list.

That makes 6 White Feathers from my gun club... and there are more to come.

Be proud Coach John!

Hey Gunjunkie! Long time no see! :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts