Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are anyof you having troubl finding 35 rem brass. I try and order some and only get this is a seasonal item. Any suggestions as to where to order any

Thanks Steve

·
Registered
4,559 Posts
Steve,

I just checked the Buffalo Arms web site and while they are currently out of .35 Remington brass, they expect a shipment about the 9th of April.

I have found them to be a good place to deal.

Good Luck!

Crusty Deary Ol'Coot

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
I have some I was getting ready to sell. Send me a PM.

·
Registered
792 Posts
My LGS called my office Friday and advised they just got some in. I took 4 boxes. I generally don't like to keep ammo however this can be hard to come by so I made an exception. Doubt this helps you much as I am in Canada. Same issue with 450 Marlin. When I see it, I buy it even though I don't shoot that rifle much.

·
Registered
47 Posts
My LGS called my office Friday and advised they just got some in. I took 4 boxes. I generally don't like to keep ammo however this can be hard to come by so I made an exception. Doubt this helps you much as I am in Canada. Same issue with 450 Marlin. When I see it, I buy it even though I don't shoot that rifle much.
I am a little confused; are you talking brass, or cartridges? In any case, what store was it?

·
Registered
920 Posts
There is some on gunbroker shells and casings. widow

·
Registered
3,867 Posts
Google your question..............

The Midway site has it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts