Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many do you put out in your hunting area?
When do you set them out, leave out all year, put out in Aug/sept.etc.
What make do you like.?
I put out 4 to 5 cams starting in Aug. Mite
Keep one out at the house to keep any eye on the bear's trashing my bird feeders.
Buy any kind except wild game Innovations. Won't buy any of their products.

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
I have a Wild Game Innovations camera. It just set it out wherever and whenever I am interested in what's going by. I loaded fresh batteries in it last August and since then it has recorded over 4000 photos -- and the same batteries are still showing a 50% charge. I am probably going to break down and put fresh batteries in it tomorrow, when I plan to move it to a new prospective hunting spot.

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
I have two StealthCams that I usually put out at midsummer and leave them for about a month after deer season. I'm putting up a new ladder stand this week and will probably get a couple more to zero in on it. They have been pretty good for me.

Reactions: no primers

·
Premium Member
1,771 Posts
I have four Moultrie cameras that stay out all year. One of them is a "driveway monitor", but the other three are placed along a very active game trail that runs through the corner of my property. Their customer service has been great.

Reactions: flatnose

·
Registered
11,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have four Moultrie cameras that stay out all year. One of them is a "driveway monitor", but the other three are placed along a very active game trail that runs through the corner of my property. Their customer service has been great.
Their the ones I like the best too. Have 3 of them

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.