Marlin Firearms Forum banner

81 - 92 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
7,938 Posts
_MG_5627.JPG _MG_5629.JPG of course I have to show off my 40 J deere all I do with it is ride it around my yard and cut grass and enjoy the pop, pop sound. yesterday I pulled it up in front of my brothers wood working shop to get a little air and he came out and said he thought a Harley pulled up,LOL,,,,,,,,,,,,,

·
Registered
7,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
View attachment 810173 View attachment 810175 of course I have to show off my 40 J deere all I do with it is ride it around my yard and cut grass and enjoy the pop, pop sound. yesterday I pulled it up in front of my brothers wood working shop to get a little air and he came out and said he thought a Harley pulled up,LOL,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Nice JD OLSKOOL

·
Registered
7,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #87
Perfect morning for tractoring cool temperatures, found
A couple more trees that blew down, I need to cut up.

Attachments

·
Registered
612 Posts
Ya'll quit this! LOL I retired in '04 and didn't look back. Ya'll are making me wax nostalgic!

·
Registered
7,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #89 (Edited)
So I have been motivated with new found energy, so iam starting a new food plot just took some before pictures
And once I get started I'll take some more . The picture with the bare spot on the ground, is a bed deer bed or bear

Attachments

·
Registered
7,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #90 (Edited)
Got started on my new plot, everything is giving me a hard time, chainsaws , took my newest husky down there first,
Made two cuts, then the sparks fly, kiss that chain good by. So up to the shop grab another saw, won't prime up the gas, now iam getting p.o. grab my old husky, the emergency kick back brake is on ,you need a special tool, to reset it, I threw that saw .jumped in my truck went to the the first shop down the road, bought a used chain saw, and a new chain for my other saw, finally got to work.
Didn't last long, got my saw pinched in a tree, from all the dam vines.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #91
Got 3 chainsaws ready to go for tomorrow morning, will see how far i get, before they run out of gas, or me!!!

81 - 92 of 92 Posts