Marlin Firearms Forum banner
181 - 195 of 195 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
some pictures: Tractor is a 1994 Ford 1320.

Post hole drilling this spring. Tractor Supply for the drill & 12" auger. Auger has 48" drilling depth. Worked pretty good. I drove rebar in the ground prior to drilling to check for big rocks. Drilled 4 holes in 35 minutes. A couple of the holes started to fill with water...

Tire Wheel Plant Automotive tire Tread

The Boss dragging some downed trees from the home trap range... She likes operating the tractor.
Tire Wheel Plant Vehicle Cloud

·
Registered
10,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #183 ·
some pictures: Tractor is a 1994 Ford 1320.

Post hole drilling this spring. Tractor Supply for the drill & 12" auger. Auger has 48" drilling depth. Worked pretty good. I drove rebar in the ground prior to drilling to check for big rocks. Drilled 4 holes in 35 minutes. A couple of the holes started to fill with water...

View attachment 862852

The Boss dragging some downed trees from the home trap range... She likes operating the tractor.
View attachment 862853
Very nice old wound, thanks for the pictures

·
Registered
10,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #191 · (Edited)
Fired up my Oliver this morning, first time in quite a while. Getting her checked out for winter, checked the antifreeze good for -35
Toped off the fuel tank, put some air in the left front tire. Even though it doesn't have TPM system . Only has 2 lights on the dash, one for no oil pressure, one for the generator not charging.
Plant Vehicle Wheel Motor vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
10,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #195 ·
I'll be back on my tractor again tomorrow, pulled my snowblower out of the shed this afternoon, and started it up,, have to change the oil. Then I pulled my big generator out of same shed, and fired that up. Then got a elect saw out
Plugged it into the generator and cut some small wood up, will run it again tomorrow.

181 - 195 of 195 Posts