Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
7,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We need a posting place for our tractor use , or lawn tractors doing the work around the place.
The other Day i was brush hogging and made a couple passes true the old blueberry field, not much room for me or my Oliver getting into some of the spots.
But i did find one ripe blueberry, the rest have a long ways to go. I left the berry for someone else.
Have a lot of tractor trails that are still to wet for me to try.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,815 Posts
Well that green thing he's operating ,still has the paint on the bucket, you have to stop babying that tractor 9mm.
That was several months ago. You should see it now. It's kinda like the old joke... If the only tool you have is a hammer, everything starts to look like a nail.
I use it as a pusher, puller, t-post driver, mower. and strangely enough a "tree pruner". I use to push over and uproot large (unwanted) cedars, and to trim the lower branches off of the hardwoods.
The grill practically no longer exist, and I have had to replace 2 hydraulic hoses when limbs come past the bucket and pop them off.

·
Registered
480 Posts
I like the idea of a dedicated tractor area on the forum ... Here’s mine, been with me since 1996.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I like the idea of a dedicated tractor area on the forum ... Here’s mine, been with me since 1996.
Now that looks like a tractor, with them rear tires, nice, and you must live by rob, you still have snow.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
I bought a set of clamp on forks.
Useful indeed, but makes me wish I had a dedicated set like

I bought them from Titan Attachments for WAY less than what JD was asking. Well worth it. Made this plate to slip over the forks for moving trailers around. There’s a divider plate inside to keep it from wracking sideways, it makes a wall between the forks.

1F107AD6-9C62-4555-8D90-4B17D43F0A1F.png

·
Registered
7,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I bought a set of clamp on forks.
Useful indeed, but makes me wish I had a dedicated set like

I bought them from Titan Attachments for WAY less than what JD was asking. Well worth it. Made this plate to slip over the forks for moving trailers around. There’s a divider plate inside to keep it from wracking sideways, it makes a wall between the forks.

View attachment 762473
That's like we used at the boat shop for moving boats around. Also had one with a board on it to clamp an outboard to , to put in the test tank.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Since I've become slightly disabled, I've been using the tractor to run my game cams.
View attachment 762373
9mm,I have a JD 790 and work it harder than it was designed for I'm sure. You can get a heavy duty grill guard for them. Just wish they made hood and fender guards. I'll get a couple of pics tomorrow,it's been on my shooting range,can't tell what color it is!

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Vooch,16 years for me also! Went from a 544B loader to it,big change! Know the right people at John Deere and went over size on the bucket,some days it just looks beat. Keep the maintenance up will last forever.

1 - 20 of 92 Posts