Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Id like to thank all the supporters of the Top Gun Challenge who have had so much fun with the Black Death Target over the last couple of years. Marlin Owners have done more to promote the sport than anyone. Recently our sponsors were recongnised by the Army and awarded through MWR. Then the best thing happened Ted Nugent United Sportsmen of America the fastest growing outdoor association in the country recongnized Team Top Gun and the Leauge.

I was awarded the State Directorship of the Association in Louisiana. Now we have the best back up you could ask for. I will be a regular columnist in Adventure Outdoor Magazine, while I promote shooting sports, conservation efforts, adopt a highway program, youth hunts, better game law issues and safty. Top Gun Coaches Jody Skinner, Tommy Slatten, Ray Sitz, and Joe Langlois have been invited as Parish Chapter directors.
while we are looking for more members and interested Pro-staff for Louisiana area directors.

We can get a lot of things done and have a lot of fun too. The Shawnee Squirrel hunters are especially invited as they have done wonders in their
state, and deserve some recognition. Membership has clout in this one. To find out more go to www.tednugent.com

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
Congrats John.. :D

·
Registered
352 Posts
Good news

I'm very happy for the success the BDT Challenge has brought to you. I hope it continues to grow. It is a blast (or five)!
RV

1 - 8 of 8 Posts