·
Registered
25,048 Posts
Hey Tim.. Long time.. Welcome back..

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Good to hear from ya'll again,,,sorry for ignoring ya'll.....My passions change with the seasons....Sometimes its my Marlin rimfire,,,,,or my Nylon 66's or my totally tricked out SKS or my 7400 or my 11-87 or my Glock 17 or my .223 or here lately it has been my tricked out YZ490 and before that it was my ATC250R or before that it was my XZ550R then mixed in with all of that was attention excursions to my hot rod 71 Chevy truck and my monster 79 Ford F-150 4x4...I've probably missed a few things but ya'll get the idea....Our Beloved Lord has richly blessed me with lots of toys....Ya'll probably have already heard but HE WHO DIES WITH THE MOST TOYS WINS!!!!!!!

Anyway,,,,I promise I'll try not to ignore ya'll again and at least show up every week.....Thx for the replies!!!!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Tim14655,
Sounds like you are blessed,to an extent.
You will truly be blessed when you decide to aquire a marlin 39a.
All the rest of your toys will seem small in comparison.

henry t

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
henry t said:
Tim14655,
Sounds like you are blessed,to an extent.
You will truly be blessed when you decide to aquire a marlin 39a.
All the rest of your toys will seem small in comparison.

henry t

Thats what you get for living single.....I'm the only one spending my money....LOL!!!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Yo Tim,

Welcome back. I don't post much anymore myself, but I do stop in to read the "news" often.

I've acquired another AB. Not as slick as the first one, but still a shooter. Lost my password to the Yahoo forum so haven't been there for a long time.

And henry t; I have a 39A and a few of the 1897 variants. :wink: Good rifles.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Fullchoke said:
And henry t; I have a 39A and a few of the 1897 variants. :wink: Good rifles.

Fullchoke,
I was trying to stir up our buddy Tim. Didn't work this time. I think he's wise to me.

Henry t

·
Registered
70 Posts
Glad to see you back Tim. I remember your posts on the old MT. Definitly a dedicated 66 fan. Hope to read more of your posts here. Glen

·
Registered
70 Posts
Glad to see you back Tim. I remember your posts on the old MT. Definitly a dedicated 66 fan. Hope to read more of your posts here. Glen

·
Registered
70 Posts
Sarge; I've spent the last two weeks deer hunting. All three sons and my dad got deer, I was the only one who didn't get (I didn't even see one) a deer. It was exciting seeing them harvest one. My dad is 74 and doesn't move too fast and I usually try to stay real close to him, he was pretty excited. It was his first buck for quite a few years. Glad to be back at Marlinowners, and glad to see a lot of the familiar names. Glen

·
Registered
932 Posts
sorry you didn't get a deer, but sometimes it's more fun to watch other people get them and with your sons getting theirs you won't be short on venison this winter. Now you can start filling in those freezer spaces with squirrels and rabbits.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Sarge; Actually that is my favorite hunting, rabbits when there is a little snow on the ground and it's cold enough that you can fight your way through the thick cover without breaking into an all out sweat. How have you been? Is the Romanian still treating you well? Glen

1 - 20 of 21 Posts