2,615 Posts
Not even gonna look :mad:

·
Registered
5,069 Posts

·
Registered
10,844 Posts
A train load of ass whoop is needed there!!!
Chocdog you are right it will piss you off. Dumb twirps film it and post it then wonder why the law shows up, if I had done that when young Dad would still be beating me & I am 68.

·
Registered
3,493 Posts
I saw this earlier and I am disgusted. I hope they throw the book at these kids.

·
Registered
29,137 Posts
Nope!

I didn't look either! Any fake-book link I learned when I bait-click on opens for me! Because of Susan and her dog transporting.

ca'jun56

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
I did not watch it, but would have turned the dogs loose on them.

On the poetic justice score. Salmon have returned to the river where I live for a few years now, and a few years ago I caught a 14lb cock fish. Spinning for trout with an 8lb line, it was put back. A guy went into the local paper one day to show the 26lb hen fish he had caught on her way up to spawn ? The paper printed his picture with the fish, 3 days later there was a nock on the door, he opened it to find 2 gentlemen on the door step. Mr so and so they said yes he said, they said it's about the fish you caught. he said yes good ain't it. Yes they said only one problem, you don't have a Salmon & migratory trout rod licence, also you don't have a trout or coarse fish rod licence. By the way we are from the Natural England (Government body), when it came to court the judge was not to impressed either he fined him £2,500 (must have been a fisherman). I most certainly hope those 2 scumbags get their just deserts. Gar.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts