65%
Dew Point
26°
Pressure
30.07 in. rising

·
Registered
29,909 Posts
65° with a breeze from the Northeast at 15 mph...........! love it! 93% humidity and a 15% chance of rain.

Trump owned NBC last night, when will these people understand that!

Friday and plenty to do today! What a Titan looks like without the dash cover on........!

enjoy!

ca'jun56

·
Premium Member
1,186 Posts
52*>57* and mostly sunny. Supposed to be down to 32* tonight. I guess I'd better bring a few plants in.

Good morning.
JC_coffee.gif

·
Premium Member
10,687 Posts
CT has 64 degrees with 78% humidity, at 0645, and rain on the forecast for today...........
I'll get a good workout in after breakfast, then hit the shower and go do some grocery shopping...........
I have a funeral to attend in Williamstown MA tomorrow...........I hope a Trump fan can enter that liberal college town, w/o ANTIFA! or BLM coming after me!
Hopefully, I'll get to clean up my benches in the cellar this afternoon, a bit too..........
You all have a Fine Friday..........

Tom

·
Registered
4,602 Posts
52*>57* and mostly sunny. Supposed to be down to 32* tonight. I guess I'd better bring a few plants in.

Good morning. View attachment 826860
Temps in the 30's are the days now. We had snow flurries yesterday. Got a warm fire going now, out of the dried tops form the logging I had done this summer. Easy to cut and pick up. Wood fire just feels good. May go out and work with a couple of rifles I probably will not hunt with. Got more deer rifles than deer in the sense that I could not legally shoot a deer with every CF rifle I own and would not want to process all them if I did.

DEP

·
Registered
Marlin 1894 in .44 mag
119 Posts
Good morning all
Currently 34 at 0650 hrs
Feels like 27
A low projected to be 34
Clear with a breeze out of the West at 8 mph
Relative humidity is 77%
Dew point at 27 degrees
AND 62 degrees in my home because I choose to save on propane
BRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
8,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #9,147
Stepped out side and it was raining, so change of plans, went for a walk.
Well I have proof now, bears not only poop in the woods, they poop in the road too. One kitty cat and one deer
20201016_070501.jpg
20201016_073119.jpg
20201016_071746.jpg
20201016_070951.jpg
20201016_071158.jpg

·
Premium Member
10,687 Posts
Maybe I need Vooch to point me in the right direction, but I just realized I don't see a section on this new forum format for PM's between members.............do I need more coffee?

NP, Thanks, I learned something from your post..............I knew Bears pooped in the woods, but I didn't know they pooped in the road, too...............Good to know!

Tom

·
Registered
13,647 Posts
38 at 6am hi of 55. Rain 20% and 85% humidity. It’s raining now. Taking ride down to we’re big trade days are suppose to be this weekend. Going to be aggravated if the event is rained out. Ground in area is rock hard, hope rain backs off.

·
Registered
14,370 Posts
It's almost 0700. The fire feels great. It's 31 with 67% humidity at the airport, 27 up here with light frost. No precip predicted. We're going all the way to 51 by late afternoon. I'm scheduled to clean the ashes out of the stove. Burning cottonwood leaves a lot of ash, but it's good heat and smells great. And that's all the work getting done in Retirement Kingdom. Gonna shoot some targets, repack the empties, and rest the old bones. Cutting wood again tomorrow, new oil pump not here yet, looks to be a manual oiling day. Got my spray can of motorsickle chain lube packed with the saw supplies.

You men and women have a Fried Day.

Edit add-on: If you send Vooch a PM, be prepared to have it returned with big red corrections and slash marks, and a grade in the upper right hand corner.

·
Registered
Marlin 1894 in .44 mag
119 Posts
It's almost 0700. The fire feels great. It's 31 with 67% humidity at the airport, 27 up here with light frost. No precip predicted. We're going all the way to 51 by late afternoon. I'm scheduled to clean the ashes out of the stove. Burning cottonwood leaves a lot of ash, but it's good heat and smells great. And that's all the work getting done in Retirement Kingdom. Gonna shoot some targets, repack the empties, and rest the old bones. Cutting wood again tomorrow, new oil pump not here yet, looks to be a manual oiling day. Got my spray can of motorsickle chain lube packed with the saw supplies.

You men and women have a Fried Day.

Edit add-on: If you send Vooch a PM, be prepared to have it returned with big red corrections and slash marks, and a grade in the upper right hand corner.
Yikes!!!! Does he carry one of those hard wooden rulers? Don't know if my knuckles can handle that!

·
Registered
29,909 Posts
Yikes!!!! Does he carry one of those hard wooden rulers? Don't know if my knuckles can handle that!
I had my knuckles banged on by my teachers in school! Wasn't allowed to speak ca'jun french in school!
early 60's!

ca'jun56

·
Registered
790 Posts
Chilly morning 28 - high is supposedly going to be 46 - don't think it is going to make it. Rain and snow starting by 8:00 p.m. so there's much to get done outside before that starts. Daytime highs won't be above 40 until middle of next week - and then more snow. I think I've been living in denial about the onset of winter! Not sure why. I've lived on the northern plains my entire life and one thing is certain - winter predictably does arrive. I think I need my meds adjusted!
@cajun56 - teachers felt the same way about kids who spoke German in the 60's......!
Here's to the start of a great weekend!
Kermit

·
Registered
8,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #9,159
65° with a breeze from the Northeast at 15 mph...........! love it! 93% humidity and a 15% chance of rain.

Trump owned NBC last night, when will these people understand that!

Friday and plenty to do today! What a Titan looks like without the dash cover on........!

View attachment 826861

enjoy!

ca'jun56
You can get to your cabin filter easy now.

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
59°F (15°C) here in southern New Hampshire today. Got 3 deck boards down and a fourth cut to fit before the rain came in late morning. I am pulling up old deck boards and de-nailing the joists as I go so we can still make use of the deck. Supposed to rain into the morning tomorrow, give me time to enjoy some coffee before getting going.

9141 - 9160 of 9458 Posts