Marlin Firearms Forum banner

6921 - 6931 of 6931 Posts

·
Registered
28,688 Posts
Morning all! 67 degrees here... going up to about 90 with high humidity. There is a heat advisory from the weather service. Heat index is high 90s for the afternoon. I think it will be a laid back day.

Sink is running well and no leaks. Now if my poor old body loosens up after being crunched up all day yesterday all will be fine. LOL.

Padraig
did you find this in your drain?

this was found in Florida in the pipes of a house!

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
72 going to 96 and sunny,chance of severe thunderstorms.Speaking of the garden,if weeds were the goal,it would be a banner year! Corn is doing great,everything else not so much. Tom,the tires I have on my truck the Nokian Rotiiva AT plus is a great tire. Nice ride,not overly noisy and great on most terrain.

·
Registered
13,419 Posts
0800 hours. Cool and clear West of Rapid City. It's 65, topping out at 78 today with 76% humidity. Clammy again. Chance of showers this afternoon. Got my first Serrano yesterday, long as a ballpoint. Diced half and fried it with taters. Nice and hot with fresh garden taste.

I hope you're all having a safe Thursday. Stay armed.
Picture0709200801_1 - Edited.jpg

·
Registered
12,960 Posts
I don’t like it. Don’t know what I’m doing the old way, Worse now. I especially don’t like the littleo_O
They look like a selection for a day care center or a Glee Club. We had good ones that you could use to make guys feel like an ass hole. Know these make the user an A hole.

6921 - 6931 of 6931 Posts